It’s hard to believe, but it’s that time of year again! As many of you who have been with us for some time already know, every year we have a Holiday Sale.
Our 2019 Holiday Sale will be held the week of November 18-21. During that week, the following items will be on sale (Please note that with the exception of belt displays and catalog orders, the sale is limited to stock on hand):
- Belt displays (including custom)—20% off (sorry, no discount on engraving)
- TMAA patches—20% off
- TMAA uniforms—20% off
- TMAA Shirts (men’s, women’s, and kids’ with the exception of our new Sapphire) and PMDK Sweatshirts—50% off
- Sapphire PMDK shirts—10% off
- TMAA sparring gear bags—duffel or backpack—10% off
- Ornaments—10% off
- 10% off any catalog purchase (*please note, you must have permission from Sabumnim Espy to purchase weapons with the exception of foam nunchucks)
Catalogs are available on the front counter at the entrance to the Dojang. Please feel free to take one. Items will go on sale–and we will begin taking catalog orders–on Monday, November 18, 2019. All catalog orders MUST be received and paid for by Thursday, November 21 in order for items to arrive before the Winter Break. You can pick up an order form on the counter near the entrance to the Dojang.
New this year is a sale on private lessons with Mr. Espy or Ms. V! The details are below, but here is the fine print: Offer good for new private students. Limit one package per student. Please confirm availability with preferred instructor before purchasing. Lessons purchased expire 4/30/20.
Private lesson with Sabumnim Espy (Specializing in troubleshooting, refining details, and special topics not usually covered in class, e.g. weapons, forms, etc.)
• Private lessons for kids, teens, adults
• 25% off a single lesson (so, $75 for 1 hour or $45 for 30 minutes)
• 30% off packages: Four 60-minute lessons for $280 ($400 value); Four 30-minute lessons for $168 ($240 value)
Private lessons with Ms. V (Specializing in curriculum review, test preparation and troubleshooting fitness issues)
• Four 30-minute lessons for $100 ($160 value)
• Open to kids, teens, and adults
• Limit 5 new students
Please let Mrs. Espy know if you have any questions.